Are you bored during summer? Well, I have a fantastic project for anyone to pass time with, and at the end, you get to make a new friend.
- rock (the size of a fist)
- sharpies (black, plus blue, red, green, or any other colors)
- Glue, googley eyes (optional)
- Get rock
- Draw faces on the rock
- Name your rock
- Write the Rock’s name on the bottom of it
- (optional) Add googley eyes and other ish by glueing it on
- Play with your new rocky friend!
This activity is very fun, and creating should take no more than a good 15-20 minutes. Creativity is a good thing here, so do it well!!! I have two pet rocks: Earl and Dolores, made for me by Ariana and Sabrina Caraffa! Go them, and their creativeness. Now, make one for you and one for a friend. The rocks can get married too!!!!